Complete Warrior WeakAuras to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Core, Utilities & Dynamic can be used together to create an extensive setup for Arms Warriors, Fury Warriors and Protection Warriors. They cover cooldowns and rotational abilities as well as resources and utilities. They also include Covenant Abilities, Conduits and Legendary Items.
How do you install?
It is important to make sure that the WeakAuras AddOn is up-to-date before you do anything. Follow these steps once WeakAuras has been installed and is up-to-date:
- Click the button below to copy the group you wish to import.
- Open the AddOn in World of Warcraft by typing /wa Chat
- To import click on the top left.
- Copy the import code and do CTRL + V .
- Click Import group in the window that opens up.
- For all three groups, repeat the process.
- LUXTHOS – WARRIOR COORE – SHADOWLANDS
- LUXTHOS – WARRIOR UTILITIES – SHADOWLANDS
- LUXTHOS – WARRIOR DYNAMIC – SHADOWLANDS
How do you track Soulbinds?
Soulbinds can be shared by all classes, so I created a common group that can be imported separately.
- LUXTHOS – SOULBINDS SHADOWLANDS
What can I do to move or resize my WeakAuras
Open WeakAuras and click on the Core Group to manually move them all. Or, you can use the Group Tab to enter an X or Y value. All other groups will be linked to the Core Group. You can also modify the Group Scale for Core in the Group Tab. All groups will be scaled or updated.
How do I see the cooldown numbers for my WeakAuras
Go to Interface > Action Bars and Check: Show Numbers for Cooldowns.
How do I disable the Cast Bar
Click the Load Tab, select “Cast-Bar (Warrior),” and then click “Never”.
Are you experiencing problems?
You can ask for help in Discord or ask any question live on Twitch if you are having trouble installing. It will be a pleasure to assist you.