Hey fellas, How are you today? So today after a long request from our fellow readers, we are going to show a working method on how to download MX Player on PC for Free. We will be using some windows based tools in order to install MX Player On PC. So, let’s see what we have got for you here.
We all know that since the introduction of Android OS from Google for Smartphones, we are living a full-digital life. And, moreover, if we think of playing video on our Android Phone, first medium which pops up in mind is MX Player only. Hence, MX Player has become one of the most popular app on Google Play Store right now due to its huge popularity. It calculates the most downloaded app on the Google Play store with stunning features and all that.
The best part of MX Player for PC is that all supports almost all types of formats of video files including media file like AVI, MP4, VTT, Sub, SMI, MPL, DVD, DVB, SSA, MKV etc. Clearly, in the competitive market of Video Players, still no other than VLC Media Player has dealt with MX Players in terms of supported formats. So, MX player can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store for free any time. Kodi App also performs same level of tasks on TV.
Undoubtedly, MX Player has revolutionized the smartphone era towards technology and Entertainment. We can say that One Small Screen Device has changed the meta of young generation. MX Player is nearly compatible on all android devices and you can play movies, songs on any device you want by just installing MX Player on PC.
So, let’s move on to providing an guide to see how to download MX Player for PC. But first of all, before continuing to this MX Player PC Download Guide, let us tell you that developers of MX Player has not yet launched the official PC Version of MX Player. But don’t worry, that’s why we are here.
Just walk with us and get MX Player installed on your PC within minutes. So, let’s continue to MX Player PC Version Download Guide:-
Download MX Player For PC Free:-
In this tutorial we are going to tell you how to download MX Player for PC as you are much influenced by the features of MX Player and now want it to use on PC now. So, before continuing to MX Player Download Guide, let’s discuss some of the basic features of MX Player:-
Key Features Of MX Player For PC:-
- First Multi-Core decoding technology in smartphone devices.
- Just Like VLC media player For PC, MX Player is the ruler of smartphones industry.
- MX Player is capable of playing nearly all types of video formats.
- You can zoom in and zoom out any video with the help of finger tips.
- Scroll forward/backward video.
- Up/down to adjust volume and brightness levels.
- Lock feature enables users to lock the playing screen and disable video controls to avoid any kind of destruction.
Video Format with Subtitle Supported by MX Player for PC:
DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS, SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), VobSub(.sub/.idx), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl), PowerDivX(.psb), TMPlayer(.txt), PJS(.pjs), WebVTT(.vtt) and all other kinds of formats.
Just make sure that if you want subtitles to load by default for the respective video, just make sure both video file and subtitle files have same file names. For ex., Suppose if video file names as “Eminem – Rap God.mp4” then make sure the subtitle file also contains the same name except its extension. So, guess the file name of subtitle file? It will be named as “Eminem – Rap God.srt”.
How To Download MX Player For PC Step By Step Guide?
As we have already stated that developers of MX Player has not yet launched official PC version of MX Player. So, we are going to apply some tricks to make any android application to play on PC desktop. For this you will need to download any perfect Android Emulator to play android apps on PC. So, let’s begin and see what happens.
- First of all you will need to download Android Emulator to play MX Player on PC. So, head over to Download BlueStacks For PC and download Bluestacks for PC.
- After downloading Bluestacks Android App Player for PC, you need to install it on PC.
- It will take some time to get installed on PC so keep calm. Once it is installed on PC, just open the app from Desktop.
- You will need to sign in with your Google Play Store ID so that you can download Android Apps from Google Play Store in future.
- Once you have signed in, head over to search bar and search for MX Player and you will see MX Player icon.
- Click on it and download MX Player for PC now.
- Once you finish installing MX Player on PC, just open the app and play videos in MX Player PC version.
- Finally, you’ve successfully installed MX player for PC.
We hope you found the solution to your problem of Download MX Player for PC here on our site. If you liked the article, please share it with your friends by sharing it on your Facebook timeline. Hope you will keep visiting intHow Technology Blog.
If you are still facing any problem download MX Player for PC, please don’t ever hesitate to ask us in comment section below. Thanks for walking with us till here. Thanks Bye, You’re awesome :D.