Evil is the absence of goodness. It is the problem of tying moral wrongdoing to morally correct behavior.
Oh my God, that really hurt my brain! We won’t go into detail about Evil, but that is okay. We are here to make Evil in Little Alchemy 2.
To unlock evil, you must first download the Myths and Monsters Pack. This pack contains 4 elements that include Evil.
We also have the option to take the longer route if you want to be more adventurous and go for it! Combining Human and Pandora’s Box is the fastest and most efficient way to unlock Evil.
Too complex? We will walk you through each step, from downloading to creating Evil. You will also be shown other incredible elements you can unlock with Evil! Let’s get started!
Download the ‘Myths & Monsters’ content package
This is a step-by-step guide to downloading the Myths and Monsters Pack via Android or IOS.
- Open your Little Alchemy 2 app
- (IOS). In the upper left corner, you’ll see the’store‘ icon. Tap the icon to open a new window. The Store is located at the bottom, where you will find additional menu options for Android.
- This window will display the details and information regarding the Myths & Monsterscontent package, which costs $2.99
- You have two options: go back to the main window and tap on the purchase, or tap on the small purple bag at the information page.
- After payment is made, the Myths & Monsters content package is available for you to use.
After downloading, you’ll have access to exclusive elements like Immortality and Monster. You can also download Evil.
These are just a few of the interesting items, elements, and heroes you may find when you unlock the Myths and Monsters Pack:
- Achilles- The greatest hero among the Greeks during the Trojan War.
- Baba Yaga – A supernatural being that looks like a ferocious elderly woman.
- Book of the Dead An ancient Egyptian funerary text that includes magic spells to aid the journey of the deceased in the underworld.
- Chimera – A fire-breathing, female monster that resembles a lion at the front and a goat at the center. It also has a dragon at the back.
- Cupid – Ancient Roman gods of love. One of the symbols for Valentine’s Day
- Curse – To invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm and punishment.
- Elf –Supernatural being with magical abilities and beauty.
- Gargoyle – Guardians who protect from evil spirits
- Heaven – A place where supernatural beings can stay like angels, gods, souls and saints.
- Holy Water – Water that has been blessed and blessed by clergy. It is used to repel evil spirits.
- Kraken – A sea monster of immense size and strength. Similar to a huge Octopus.
- Mjolnir – Thor’s hammer.
- Mount Olympus – The home of the Greek gods, and the highest mountain in Greece.
- Pandora’s Box – This is a Greek artifact which, when opened, unleashes physical and emotional curses upon mankind.
- Poseidon – Greek god of sea
- Sandman – This is a spiritual being who puts people to sleep and gives them good dreams by infusing magic sand into the eyes.
- Thor – Greek god of thunder
- World Turtle – A cosmic turtle which bears all of the world in its shell.
- Zeus – The Greek god of the sky, ruler, protector and father of all gods.
The complete list can be viewed here.
Not applicable to desktops. Not applicable on desktop.
Step 1: Create a Human
- Combine Earth (base element) + Water (base element) to create Mud
- Combine Fire (base element), with Fire, to create
- Combine Earth + Fire to make lava
- Combine Air (base element), with Lava, to create stone
- Combine Stone + Mud for clay
- Combine Water (base element), + Water to make Puddle
- Combine Puddle + Puddle and you will create Pond
- Combine Pond + Pond to make Lake
- Combine Lake + Lake to make Sea
- Combine Sea + Earth to make Primordial Soup
- Combine Primordial Soup and Energy to create
- Combine Clay and Life to create
Step 2: Create Pandora’s Box
- Combining Human + Immortality (Myths and Monsters base elements) to create Deity
- Combine Air + Fire to make Smoke
- Combine Earth + Earth to make Land
- Combine Land + Land to make Continent
- Combine Continent + the Continent to create planet
- Combine Planet + Air to create Atmosphere
- Combine Atmosphere + Water for
- Combine Cloud + Water to make rain
- Combine rain + soil to create Plant
- Combining Fire + Stone will create Iron
- Combining Stone and Stone to make Wall
- Combine Wall and Wall to make House
- Combine Air + Stone to make
- Combining Sand + Fire creates Glass
- Combine Earth + Metal to make Plow
- Combine Plow and Earth to create field
- Combine Field + House to make Barn
- Combine Fire + Life to create Phoenix
- Combining Phoenix and Phoenix will create egg
- Combining Barn + Egg creates Chicken
- Combining Chicken and Egg will create Philosophy
- Combine Planet + Philosophy to create
- Combining Big + Plant to create Tree
- Combine Fire + Planet to make Sun
- Combine Sun + Energy to make Solar Cell
- Combine Sun + Solar Cell to make Energy
- Combining Electricity + Glass, you can create Light Bulb
- Combine Light Bulb and Tree to make Christmas Tree
- Combining Christmas Tree and Human = Santa
- Combine Smoke + Stone for Chimney
- Combine Chimney and Santa to create Christmas
Step 3: Create Evil
You can now combine the creations of Pandora’s box and Human to create Evil.
You can also combine Unlocking Evil with other cool elements of Little Alchemy 2. Here are all the creations.
- Evil + Angel = Demon
- Evil + Animal = Hellhound
- Evil + Box = Pandora’s Box
- Evil + Container = Pandora’s Box
- Evil + Corpse = Jianghsi
- Evil + Deity = Demon
- Evil + Dog = Hellhound
- Evil + Faerie = Goblin
- Evil + Fruit Tree = Apple of Discord
- Evil + Fruit = Apple of Discord
- Evil + Heaven = Hell
- Evil + House = Hell
- Evil + Mortality = Demon
- Evil + Magic = Curse
- Evil + Orc = Orc
- Evil + Sandman = Mara
- Evil + Santa = Krampus
- Evil + Witch = Negromancer
- Evil + Wizard = Necromancer
- Evil + Wolf = Hellhound
We hope you have learned something new today. You can also check out our other step-by-step guides to Little Alchemy 2 and other topics related to lifestyle that may interest you! Cheers!