To increase the FPS in Fortnite, it is a good idea to set the Fortnite Priority App to high. The system will allocate the most resources to an application or game that has a high priority. This helps boost system performance.
Here’s how to get Fortnite Priority App up to high performance if you are also frustrated by low frame rates while playing Fortnite.
How do you set Fortnite Priority at High to Increase Performance
- Step 1 – Launch Fortnite in your system.
- Step 2 Open Task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+ Delete simultaneously
- Step 3 Click on the Details tab to find Fortnite.exe
- Step 4: Right-click on FortniteClient-Win64-Shippin.exe.
- Step 5 Click the Change Priority option and set it high.
That’s it. Players may occasionally encounter the Access Denied error. Follow the steps below if you also experience the Access Denied error.
How do you fix Access Denied error?
Follow the guide below to learn how to use Fortnite Priority to achieve high performance after you encounter Access Denied error.
- Step 1 – Close Fortnite, if it’s in the background
- Step 2 To return to the desktop, use Windows Key+ R one at a time. Type Regedit in the Windows Run app and hit OK.
- Step 3: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>Microsoft Windows NT. Right-click the image file execution.
- Step 4 Right-click the key and create a new one.
- Step 5 Next create a 32-bit keyword, and name it the CPU priority class.
- Step 6 Double-click on the new key to set them to three
- Step 7 Change priority to high and start Fortnite.
These steps will enable you to set Fortnite’s priority high. Most users don’t use these settings because it can cause your system to be slow. We recommend that you do this at your own risk.