Dollar Bank was founded in 1855. Through its network of branches and mobile banking, the bank provides investment and banking services to its customers. There are more than 60 branches in the bank and many ATMs.
HOW TO LOGIN
Follow these steps to log in to your online account.
Step 1. The first step to login to your online account is to enter the bank’s website here.
Step 2. In the homepage, go to Online Banking and Login as shown below.
Step 3. In the next pop-up, click continue which will take you to your login page.
Step 4. On the next page, enter your username and password as shown below.
Step 5. You should be directed to the online account once you have entered all of your login details correctly.
HOW TO RECOVER FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS
Follow these steps to recover your password.
Step 1. First, visit the website.
Step 2. In the homepage, select Forgot your Username or Password as shown below.
Step 3. On the next page, select the continue button.
Step 4. On the next page, select Forgot password as shown below.
Step 5. Step 5. The password for your account should be reset. To avoid hackers, ensure that your password is strong.
HOW TO ENROL
Step 1. On the homepage, select sign up for online banking as shown below.
Step 2. In the next page, you should select the first button (Online Banking Sign Up with a Pin).
You can sign up online for Dollar Bank without a pin if you do not have an account.
Step 3. Make sure to carefully read all information. Also, enter your email ID followed by your maiden name.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE ONLINE ACCOUNT?
Your online account will contain a lot of information.
Among the many features that you’ll find are checking your account balance, making payments and sending money, as well as checking deposits.
DOLLAR BANK REVIEW
Dollar Bank is a fully-service regional bank that can be rated by our Dollar Bank review.
It serves both commercial and individual customers. There are over 60 offices throughout the northeast Ohio metropolitan area and Southwestern Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania headquarters of Dollar Bank are located in downtown Pittsburgh, while the Ohio headquarters are located in downtown Cleveland.
Dollar Bank accounts are a way to help you manage your finances. Many banks and financial institutions offer checking or savings accounts that can be used to quickly manage income and expenses.
There are many checking and savings accounts available that offer a variety of features, but there are also a few revolving deposit account accounts that require extra money to keep and use. We will review what you can expect from your Dollar Bank account.
Dollar Bank’s checking account can also be referred to by the term “free checking account” and does not offer interest on deposits.
The account does not have a monthly fee regardless of its balance. There are no transfer fees.
You get a free debit card and personal checks, which can be used anytime to make withdrawals. Checks with Dollar Bank checking accounts are available at a cost.
Like with all new bank accounts, applicants who wish to open an online checking account are required to complete an application.
You can do this online or over the phone if you provide the following details: name of account holder, postal address and residential address. Social security number, date, birth, employment information. Driver’s license, passport, military ID number.
Dollar Bank offers many benefits to account holders with accounts with the bank:
- Once the application is received, the bank will create an account number and give it online to the main account holder.
- Every month, e-statements will be sent to the email address associated with the main account. No minimum deposit is required.
- Apart from the fact that the bank’s checking accounts are free of charge, there is no fee to maintain the account.
- All Dollar Bank ATMs are free to use
- Unlimited bill pay via the bank’s online banking site and unlimited check writing available at no extra cost
- Customers can reach the bank at any hour of the day via phone or online to ask questions about balances and services.
- Dollar Bank checking accounts come with a free checkcard and e-statements. They are automatically signed up for each month’s e-statements.
- Online checking accounts do not have minimum balance requirements. Overdraft protection is available when a savings account is opened and linked with the checking account.
- Direct deposits are also possible at no cost. The bank offers account alerts via email and text message.
There are down sides
Dollar Bank offers many benefits that will convince you to open an Account with them. However, there are some disadvantages that you need to know before you bank with the bank.
- Online checking accounts do not pay interest. It is a place that you can keep your money, which will then be used to pay your bills and buy other things.
- To open a checking account, customers must also make a $50 deposit
- Online checking accounts do not have a minimum balance. However, debit card fees may apply if your linked savings account does not have a $2,500 average monthly balance.
- If the ATM is located outside of the United States, users will be charged $2.5 transaction fees
Dollar Bank is one the most respected banks in America. If you take a closer look, you’ll see that the advantages outweigh any disadvantages.
This bank is a good choice if you’re looking for something more than you get from other banks.