Complete Death Knight WeakAuras to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Core, Utilities & Dynamic can be used together to create a complete setup for Blood Death Knights, Frost Death Knights and Unholy Death Knights. They cover cooldowns, rotational abilities, resources, utilities, and more. They also include Covenant Abilities, Conduits and Legendary Items.
How do you install?
It is important to make sure that the WeakAuras AddOn is up-to-date before you do anything. Follow these steps once WeakAuras has been installed and is up-to-date:
- Click the button below to copy the group you wish to import.
- Open the AddOn in World of Warcraft by typing /wa Chat
- To import click on the top left.
- Copy the import code and do CTRL + V .
- Click Import group in the window that opens up.
- For all three groups, repeat the process.
- LUXTHOS – DEATH KNIGHT COORE – SHADOWLANDS
- LUXTHOS – DEATH KNIGHT UTILITIES – SHADOWLANDS
- LUXTHOS – DEATH KNIGHT DYNAMIC – SHADOWLANDS
How do you track Soulbinds?
Soulbinds can be shared by all classes, so I created a common group that can be imported separately.
- LUXTHOS – SOULBINDS SHADOWLANDS
What can I do to move or resize my WeakAuras
Open WeakAuras and click on the Core Group to manually move them all. Or, you can use the Group Tab to enter an X or Y value. All other groups will be linked to the Core Group. You can also modify the Group Scale for Core in the Group Tab. All groups will be scaled or updated.
How do I see the cooldown numbers for my WeakAuras
Go to Interface > Action Bars and Check: Show Numbers for Cooldowns.
How do I disable the Cast Bar
Click the Load Tab, then select “Cast-Bar (Death Knight),” from the Core Group. Simply check “Never”
Are you experiencing problems?
You can ask any questions you have while you are live on Twitch if you have trouble installing Di . It will be a pleasure to assist you.