Sometimes it is necessary to cc the entire mail message to someone. Like if you are working in a company and your Boss or Manger wants all mail to be CC to him. Then this outlook rule will help you to Automatically CC the mail message to a predefined email ID every time you sent a mail message. To enable CC Rule in Outlook follow some easy steps given below.
- Start Microsoft outlook.
- Select tools from the menu & go to Rules & Alerts.
- Now select “New Rule” from the tab E-mail rules.
- A rule wizard will open.
- Select check message after sending, click next.
- Now select “through the specific account” as shown in below figure.
- Put your email in specified field, click next.
- Now select cc the message to people or distribution list.
- Now enter the email information of the person you want to cc the message in “people or distribution list”.
- Click Next ,again Click Next, Specified the name of the Rule.
- Now you will return at the Rules & alert windows.
- Select newly created Rule. Now you will be able to see the rule description in the bottom of the rule menu.
- Tick the rule if it is not ticked.
Now every time you send mail message it will automatically cc to the address you described in Rule.
Note:- this tutorial will enable Outlook rule will help you to Automatically CC the mail to a predefined email ID every time you sent a mail. To enable CC Rule in Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2015 & Outlook 365.